“Making the effort to find a top LASIK surgeon is well worth the time”, commented Bernard Milstein, M.D. who performs LASIK for greater Houston patients. But what makes a top LASIK surgeon? For sure, top LASIK surgeons have the skill, expertise and experience to perform LASIK surgery in a safe, effective and predictable manner. But they also have some other characteristics that set them apart from the rest.
Top LASIK Surgeons are easy to trust because they are empathic-they hear and appreciate what you say and they connect with you and your personal goals.
- Top LASIK Surgeons take care and time to consider every aspect of your eye health and vision during your evaluation and consultation.
- Top LASIK Surgeons say NO! If you are not a good candidate.
- Top LASIK Surgeons insist that you return for proper follow-up care even if YOU think you are doing just fine.
- Top LASIK Surgeons want to hear your questions-and are happy to answer them in simple understandable language.
- Top LASIK Surgeons fully discuss the risks, benefits, possible complications and side effects in a balanced manner.
- Top LASIK Surgeons can be counted on to effectively manage your eye surgery when things are going perfectly as well and when things a bit off track.
Choosing a LASIK surgeon is the single most important decision you will make. Do the research. Meet the surgeon. If it works move ahead. If not, schedule another consultation. At The Eye Clinic of Texas, our patients regularly tell us that Drs. Milstein and Van are “Top LASIK Surgeons”. You can find out for yourself by calling The Eye Clinic of Texas at 800-423-3937 and scheduling a Free LASIK Evaluation 800-423-3937 to schedule an appointment, visiting The Eye Clinic of Texas or facebook.com/ecot.lasik.
The Eye Clinic of Texas is a leading eye care practice serving the greater Houston, Galveston, League City and Texas City area that provides all aspects of general, medical, surgical, laser and optical eye care services. Our Board Certified Ophthalmologists perform Laser Eye Surgery such as LASIK, diagnosis and treatment of Cataracts with Cataract Surgery & Lens Implants using advanced technology IOLs to correct complex problems such as astigmatism and near vision focusing problems including presbyopia, diagnosis and management of glaucoma, diagnosis and management of diabetic retinopathy, diagnosis and management of Age Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) and Pediatric Ophthalmology. Texas EyeWear at The Eye Clinic of Texas provides personalized consultation and fitting of eyeglasses and eyeglass lenses for greater Houston, Galveston, League City and Texas City area patients.